February 6, 2017

Valentine's Day Card Series Card #2 - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Let's start the week off with another card for this year's Valentine's Day card series.  If you love using the Nuvo glimmer paste then you are going to love this easy technique that renders beautiful results. et's take a look at the card I've created.  Very clean and simple with using just black, white and this gorgeous pink!  




 However I have to say, this love die from Simon Says Stamp surely has me swooning! 💗


You can enjoy the video here on my blog or watch it HERE on Youtube.  All supplies are linked below.



See ya back here for card #3.  Just to let you know, the stencil is no longer available but I have linked a substitute you could purchase.  All products are linked below.  Have a great day everyone!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...