March 20, 2017

Hero Arts - Grow Your Garden - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Back in the stamp studio after a great week with my twin sister.  Thank you everyone for the great birthday wishes.  Today I have a quick card and a tutorial for you.  I'm still playing with the Hero Arts March kit.  This month's kit came with two stamp sets and a massive amount of die cuts.  I'm so excited to be playing with it all.

For my card I did some quick and easy stamping.  I made a background for my card panel using the largest carrot in the stamp set and quickly watercolored it with my Mission Gold watercolor paints. The colors I used where permanent yellow deep, yellow orange and sap green.


I used the My Favorite Things doubled stitched rectangles to cut out a rectangle in the center of my panel for some added interest. Popping up that panel really makes the sentiment stand out. I die cut out three smaller carrots for some embellishments.  And this card is done.

You can see how this card came together by watching my tutorial on my Youtube channel or right here on my blog.  So are you growing a garden?  If so what are you growing?



Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...