March 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn - Baked With Love

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card. I felt the need to have some cupcakes but didn't want to have the calories on my hips. (LOL)  I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Baked With Love stamp set instead and totally didn't regret the calorie count.  Zero!! 


I colored my image with Copic markers and pulled out my favorite Lawn Fawn plaid paper and twine to finish off my card.  Just a peek of a scalloped edge behind my plaid paper and images rounded out the sweet level. 


Here's a closeup of the sweet card.  I think I feel a cavity coming on.  Nope just the urge to have another cupcake. ;-)


Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...