March 3, 2017

Three Little Pigs - FBStamps Release

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  FBStamps (Fleurette Bloom) is debuting a new release and I'm so excited to be a part of it.  Three Little Pigs is one of the new stamp sets and I'm so in love with it.  The images and sentiments are just too darn cute.

Both images were colored with copic markers and some details where added with a fine tip micron marker.  I fussy cut them out with a pair of scissors.  (Don't kill me, I know I could of used my Scan N Cut).

For my fist card I picked paper from MFT to pair with my hip pig for the background and his classy hat.  Keeping it clean and simple I just needed a few DIY enamel dots and a solid background for my pig to sit on and this card was complete.


Now for this card I had to go all out with happy colors. Isn't this pig rump just over the top too cute?!?  This paper is from Doodlebug.  I love the what's shakin' bacon sentiment!  Now this little rump is on an action wobble.  I mean you have to shake what you got! You can pick this adorable stamp set up today over at FBStamps along with the beautiful Poises stamp set.  I'll share that card with you next week.


I'll see you guys back here next week.  Have a fabulous weekend and stay safe.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...