April 12, 2017

Altenew Layered Medallion B Stencil - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  I'm playing with some glitter paste and the Altenew Layered Medallion B stencil today.  I must say I'm LOVING everything I've purchased from Altenew during the two weeks.  Getting happy mail from them just makes my day. Let me share with you a card I made using some gorgeous rose glitter embossing paste from BoBunny.


LOOK at all this gorgeousness on one card.  I just had to share this technique with you.  I was in the mist of making the card and had to pause to make a video.  LOL  The sparkle on this design is amazing.  I used this simply yet delicate hello die from Pink and Main for my sentiment.  I purposely cut down the panel to just get the middle part of my medallion.  Pairing it with this rose color paper from the DCWV rose gold paper pad really finished off this card.


Shall we watch the video?  You can watch it here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  I hope you enjoy it and find some inspiration to pull out some glitter embossing paste and a stencil today.  This stencil is currently sold out (go figure because it's just that awesome) but you can put your name on their mailing list and you will be notified as soon as it's back in stock.


That's a wrap for today.  Make sure to swing by here today as I'll be part of a blog hop you won't want to miss.  See ya soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...