April 4, 2017

SSS Some Bunny Special and Zig Clean Color Markers Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Today I'm sharing another tutorial using a Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny Special stamp set.  I think the little bunnies in this set are just too adorable.  I'm also using the mini Misti today and a few Zig clean color markers.  For my card I decided to keep it clean and simple.  I'm using a different watercolor paper today as well.  I have found that I like this paper better than the other paper I have been using with my zig clean color markers in the past.


Just adding a few embellishments kept my card with a lot of "white" space.  I usually have a challenge with this but today I've embraced it and I must say I enjoyed the process.




Sometimes working outside your comfort zone can be a little scary but the last few cards have proven that you can do it.  And you may just enjoy the process.😊


Here's the tutorial for today.  All the products have been linked below.  The list of zig clean color markers are over in the description box on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.




Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...