April 17, 2017

Unicorn Spit Galaxy Background Has Landed On My Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  As many of you know who follow me on Periscope, I love making backgrounds for my cards.  I used unicorn spit to make this one.  Yes, I said unicorn spit.  If you don't know what unicorn spit is, I've added a Youtube link to their channel. This stuff is magical.  I used it on some yupo paper and created this background. I paired it with this adorable stamp from Gerda Steiner called Blast Off. 



This adorable little astronaut and his space ship were colored up with Copic markers.  The sentiment I pulled from an Altenew stamp set.  I just love the background the unicorn spit created for my card. It's like a really cool galaxy.  I splattered on a bit of white unicorn spit to add in some stars and space matter. Before it dried a sprinkled on a little bit of extra fine glitter.



Here's a closeup of this adorable astronaut in his space suit.  Who would of thought unicorn spit and an astronaut would look so cute together.  LOL I love the look on his face.   

If you would like me to make a video sharing how I made this background, leave a comment below and if I get enough interest I'll do a tutorial. I'm joining in on the Corrosive Challenge and Stamping Sensations blog challenges.  Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...