May 30, 2017

3 Ways To Use Nuvo Embellishment Mousse With A Stencil - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps. I hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend.  I'm back with a quick card and tutorial.  I shared a Periscope about a week ago using some gorgeous embellishment mouse from Tonic Studio and I thought I would share it with you here on my blog.  This tutorial will show you how to get three different looks out of one stencil and two jars of embellishment mousse.  Let me show you the card I made with one of the completely dried panels.

For this card I used the newly released bold alphabet dies from Altenew.  They really make a great addition to this gorgeous background I recreated using a polka dot stencil from Simon Says Stamp and the pink flambe' and royal aubergine embellishment mousse.




I decided to pop each letter up on matching dark pink fun foam.  It really allows the sentiment to stamp out from the card base.  You can find a few of my other cards where I've done the same technique here and here.


Okay so let's get to the video shall we?  You can watch it right here on my blog or catch it over on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Enjoy!





Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...