May 26, 2017

Pink and Main Magical Unicorns

Happy Friday!!  YESSS!!  So let's kick it off with some magical unicorns from Pink and Main!!  First I'm a unicorn fanatic!! My adult children will tell you when I see one on a shirt, stamp, cup I'm like "Ooohhhhh lookie a unicorn!"  Grown woman acting like a five year old.  LOL  They bring out the kid in me.  And this stamp set from Pink and Main has me screaming the same thing.

These little cuties are just sooo precious!!  Pink and Main as outdone themselves with these magical unicorns.  Look at those sweet faces.  How could you not fall in love? 





I colored them with my Copic markers in shades of pink and green. I used a dark yellow for it's cute little horn. Using the stitched hillside dies and cloud stencil I created a little scene for them. I just a sponge dauber and some yellow ink to add in just a touch of sunshine between my clouds. To finish the card off  I stamped out the sentiment and added just a few colorful gems.

I add some wink of stella for some sparkle at the last minute.  I couldn't have a magical unicorn that didn't sparkle?  That would be criminal.  LOL  Look how cute!!!


Have a magical weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...