June 27, 2017

My Creative Scoop - Princess Belle

Hey peeps.  I'm back sharing a quick card using the beautiful Belle image from the Princess coloring class at My Creative Scoop.  I have so enjoyed taking this class.  Mindy has done a great job sharing her coloring skills with everyone.




In each course you get a list of supplies you need to color and the images come in black and white as well as gray scale. The course is broken down into sections to make the coloring process very easy and relaxing.  Here is a closeup of the image.  Isn't she beautiful?

Click HERE to purchase any of the courses you wish for My Creative Scoop.  Mindy has a NEW skin and hair course and FIVE other course you can pick from.  You will be in Copic coloring heaven.  Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...