June 21, 2017

When Your Chicken Is A Little Salty...

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I'm sharing a super funny card. (WARNING...this is a little risky on the language so proceed with caution).  Okay now that my public service announcement is made (LOL) I'll share my card with you.

My oldest sister turned 50 last week so of course I had to make her a card.  But not just any ole' card something on the outrageous side.  Because that's how we roll.  So I pulled out the Neat and Tangled Eggstra Special stamp set and paired it with the Salty Ladies stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and this is what happened.  (LMBO)  Now I couldn't just have the chicken just looking all cute.  I had to dress him up (or rather pimp him out) just a little bit.  


I pulled out a hat stamp from the Fleurette Bloom Three Little Pigs stamp set and altered it just a little.  Next I drew a cane and cut it out.  I made sure to add on some really cool shades and this cool chicken was ready for the card.

I paired him up with some fun emoji paper from Simple Stories and this card was done.  Oh for the white panel for my chicken to stand on I pulled out some distress inks and die cut out a cross stitched rectangle. Lastly I stamped the sentiment directly on the rectangle and for the OMG I stamped it in a trio of ink colors, fussy cut it out and popped it up on foam tape.

I mean come on, this is one hip chicken.  I FaceTimed with my sister prior to sending her this card and she LOVED it.  She was cracking up laughing and said she wanted to married him.  Now that's when I know I've made her a great card.  LOL

That's a wrap today peeps.  I'll see you guys back here soon!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...