July 11, 2017

FBStamps - Purr-ific Kitty Cats

Hey peeps.  I hope you are having an awesome day.  I'm back to share with you a new card using the newly released stamp set called Purr-ific Kitty Cats from Fleurette Bloom Stamps (FBStamps).  Aren't these little kitties just too stinkin' cute?  OMG I LOVE their big adorable eyes!!



As soon as I saw this stamp set I feel in love with them.  And all the little accessories in this set are just too much fun!!


You can purchase this stamp set over at FBStamps.com. Make sure to tag Fleurette so she can see what you create with her stamps.  Tag me too as I love to ooohhh and ahhh over all cards and projects made with stamps from FBStamps. 

Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...