July 20, 2017

My Creative Scoop - Princess Copic Class

Hey peeps.  I hope you're having an awesome day.  I'm back sharing another card from the Princess Copic Class over at My Creative Scoop.  If you have not taken this class yet, you MUST if you love Copics and beautiful princesses.  


Mindy breakdown each section of coloring so it's super easy to follow along.  Before you know it, your coloring will become easier and more enjoyable.  She offers several copic classes and the prices are fantastic for what she has in store for you.


Like I mentioned before each image comes in black line and gray line.  So you can also practice your no-line Copic coloring.  Awesome!!
Have great day everyone.  I'll see you back here sson!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...