July 7, 2017

Sneak Peek and Winner Annoucements

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday. We have made it to another weekend.  YAY!!!  Today I'm up on the Drive By Crafts blog featuring this adorable fella.  To see my full project make sure to head on over to the blog and share some love while you're there okay? 


I want to thank everyone for leaving your sweet comments on the ladies blogs and on my YT video.  We felt your love and we appreciate you taking the time out to join in on the fun with us. Now onto the winners. Drum roll please......


CAREY NUSBAUM - $50 Drive By Craft Gift Certificate

LISA ELTON - $10 Gracielle Design Gift Certificate

KAREN S - Lawn Fawn $25 Prize Pack

TINA TURNER - My Creative Scoop Diva Copic Coloring Class 

Ladies, please email me at gotjoycreations@gmail.com to claim your prizes.  Have a great weekend everyone.  See ya back here soon!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...