August 29, 2017

Hero Arts Brave Lion Tutorial

Hey peeps.  I'm so happy to be back blogging.  Mom duty called and I had to head to NY City to get my son settled into college.  He has stated his masters degree at Columbia University and there was no way I was just going to send him there and not make sure I knew exactly where his apartment was and check out the surrounding area.  I'm from New Jersey but live 1,000 miles away now.  All my family is still there so I know if he needs anyone they are right there for him.  I have to admit I cried like a baby when I left him. :-(

Anyway, I'm back with a quick tutorial using the Brave Lion layering stamp from Hero Arts.  I purchased it a while back but just recently had a chance to pull it out and play with it.  It's a pretty awesome stamp set.  This brave lion is super easy to stamp with and it make a very striking card.  I love using Hero Arts stamps for their versatility and happiness factor.   Here's a quick pic of the finished card.



You can watch the video right here or you can watch it in HD over on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Please feel free to share the video with your stamping friends and make sure if you like the video to give me a thumbs up and leave a comment.



I've listed the products I used below.  Some products were not available so I linked to a comparable item.  Now it's time for me to find my mojo and start creating again.  I'll be back with more videos tutorials and cards to share.  Have a great day everyone!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...