September 10, 2017

Preparing for Irma - BLOG DOWN

Hey peeps.  As I live in Florida my hubby and I are preparing for hurricane Irma. We have boarded up our home and are hunkered down until the hurricane passes. (Since this photo was been taken, we have also removed the plants from the outside of the house, boarded up the back door and placed the sandbags where they need to be.) We have only lived in Florida for two years so we are not really sure what to expect but we are secured inside with plenty of food and water to last use for a while.


I have plenty of crafty items to color and a few books and magazine to read.  I even made a card in hope that Irma would take her butt someplace else.  Nope, she's still heading out way.

For all my peeps that are in her path I'm praying for all of you.  I'm going to finish inventorying my new craft supplies that made it in before the storm and get ready for her butt to show up and show out.  I'll be back blogging and making tutorials shortly.  Hugs and love to all of you.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...