October 10, 2017

Layering Stamping With Hero Arts

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another tutorial.  I purchased the September Hero Arts card kit and I'm finally able to share my tutorial.  I have to say this kit is a beauty.  I know these kits sell out rather quickly so if you are not a subscriber for the kits I suggest you sign up.

I made a simple fall card with this set and I love the layering stamping in this kit.  I have a few layering stamp set and I LOVE playing with them on cards.  You can see one of the other layering stamp set from Hero Arts called Brave Lion and my tutorial HERE.













Here's my tutorial.  You can watch it here or on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy. Please feel free to give me a thumbs up and leave me a comment.



Thanks for hanging out with me today.  I'll see you back here soon! 


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...