October 13, 2017

Merry Making Card Class - Peace and Copics

Happy Friday everyone. I'm sharing another card for the Merry Making card class.  This is such a cool technique and I will definitely be making more of these cards.


To achieve this background I used the abstract triangles background stamp from Simon Says Stamp and Copic markers.  Next I splatted on small gold paint and added a very pretty large sentiment using a stamp set from Paper Smooches.  I'll try to share a tutorial after the class is finished on how this card come together.  






I love bold graphic designs on my cards and this one really is my favorite of all the cards I have made so far during the class. (I know I've only shared two here on my blog but I've made a total of five during the class).  Okay time to get back to "class" and work on my homework.  Best homework to ever have.  LOL  Have a great Friday everyone.  


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...