October 26, 2017

Sipping Coffee and A Small Derailment In Life

Hey everyone.  I hope you are all having a great day.  I have some not so fun news to share.  After a few weeks of not feeling well, and finally finding out why I am preparing for a surgery.  Not looking forward to it but it must be done.  I've had several surgeries in the past and they are NEVER a sprinkled filled day but I'm staying positive that this one can be done as a laparoscopic surgery and I will not be staying in the hospital.

So I'm sipping on my last cup of coffee before surgery tomorrow and enjoying the day.  I shared this card on Periscope and we had a fun time putting the layout together.  The layout is from a challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The stamp set is from the Simon Says Stamp and The Greeting Farm collaboration from Stampember. (Sadly it's no longer available.) 

 

I think this little girl is too precious with her lattes and hot chocolates.  I had so much fun coloring her up.  The paper is from Lawn Fawn!



Well guys, I will need to take a little bit of a break for blogging to recover HOWEVER, I promise, I will be back to blogging as quickly as possible.  Until then, sip a great cup of coffee, take a giant bite of a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles and enjoy your day!!  Love you guys!!  See ya soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...