October 20, 2017

Watercoloring and Embossing Fall Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm working with some gorgeous Daniel Smith watercolor paints today and gold embossing powder.  I love watching Yana Smakula watercolor and she shared a quick technique on how to stamp multiple images without having to mask off your images.  She made such a beautiful card and you can see it here.  I was so inspired by her I decided to make a card of my own.


The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp and it's called Fractile Leaves.  The sentiment is from a older stamp set from Sugarpea Designs.  I love how this card turned out with the deep blue background.  Love using the gold embossing powder instead of white I would of normally used.





Have a fabulous weekend everyone.  See you back here on Monday!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...