October 9, 2017

When Halloween Cuteness Becomes A Card


Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm sharing with you some Halloween happiness.  I'm not a huge Halloween person as I'm not into the whole scary thing however I do love cute Halloween stuff.  And I also enjoy seeing all the little kids dressed up and giving out a TON of candy.  Yes nothing like a sugar high for the little ones.

Today I'm sharing just a few of my Halloween cards I made this year.  I colored some of these up doing the 30 day color challenge last month hosted the by sweet Kathy of The Daily Marker. I also used some distress inks to create a cool background and used fabulous designer paper to finish off my cards. So let's take a stroll through the cards shall we?

This image called Pumpkin Friends is from Inkon3 and is such a sweet Halloween and fall stamp set. I colored my image with Copic makers and paired it with this pretty fall paper from DCWV called Harvest House. 


This stamp set is right up my humor alley.  It's called If The Hat Fits and is from Simon Says Stamp.  I used carved pumpkin, spiced marmalade and wild honey distress inks to create the background for my card. The hats were colored with Copic markers. I created a design on each hat with my black multiliner pen and a white marker. To add a pop of color to the card I used a strip of paper from the October 31 paper pad from Doodlebug Designs.


And this adorable Dino trick or treater is from Stamping Bella.  She is paired with Halloween Parade and October 31 paper from Doodlebug Designs.  This image was also colored with Copic markers.



 
That's my Halloween card showcase for today.  I'll be back with more card cuteness soon.  Have a great Monday everyone.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...