January 31, 2018

Creativation Hangover and Some Happy Photos To Share

Hey everyone. I'm back from Arizona and I have Creativation hangover.  I had such an AMAZING time this year.  The energy was awesome and I had the chance to meet and greet some of my favorite peeps.  Some of the new products that you will see coming this year are just jaw dropping gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on some of them.

I made a quick collage of some photos of the talent people I got the chance to squeeze on and some I got to hug on for the first time this year.   These amazing people have been such an influence to me in this crafting community.  I have learned so much from them and I have had friends with so many of them.


You will see one face that continually shows up in some of these photos and that fabulous person is my sweet squirrel Pocono Pam.  This was her first time to Creativation and we had a blast.  Thank you sooo very much Pam for being such an amazing friend and taking this Creativation journey with me this year.  The laughs and the entertainment we had will last in my memories for a life time.  I mean a square is a terrible thing to get out of with only one exit.  ðŸ˜‚

I also had some time to spend with my beautiful daughter again this year since she also lives in Arizona.  We had the chance to have mom and daughter time on a trip to Sedona and went to see the NY Knicks and the Phoenix Suns play amongst some of the other fun things we did.



Now I'm back in my craft room working up a storm on some new videos to share with you later this week and I have some new items to share in a few giveaways as well.  So make sure to stay tuned and come back to see me.  Have a great day everyone.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...