March 2, 2018

When It's Time To Say Goodbye But You're Not Ready

It's been a rough few days in the Joy household.  Our sweet baby dog Missy had to be released from her pain Wednesday and I was not ready to let her go.  We had our Missy Girl since she was two months old and she was such an amazing family member to us for 15 years.  She gave us so much happiness and joy to fill us for a life time.  I will miss her tipping along our floors and being my little shadow where ever I went.  She was my coffee and donut companion during my morning drive by through Dunkin Donuts.





I know that she is no longer suffering and is waiting for us to meet again. It's truly hard to not wake up and see her wagging her little tag waiting for her breakfast and a good morning snuggle.










































Rest in peace my Missy Girl.  I'll see you on the Rainbow bridge.  We love and miss you.  Thank you for being the best little doggy our family could ever ask for.  



Sorry for the non-crafty post today.  I'll be back next week with a video and card.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...