April 12, 2018

InkOn3 April Release - Platy-rific Pondies and Pansies

Hey peeps.  Today I'm sharing the new Inkon3 April release.  The Platy-rific Pondies stamp set and Pansies stamps are now available for purchase along with the coordinating dies.  I'm so exciting that Inkon3 is now offering coordinating dies to some of the stamp sets with more to come.


For first two cards I'm using the Platy-rific Pondies stamp sets.  I adore this little images and they are so super cute to color.  My first card I created a scene with Copic markers and distress oxide inks for my little friends to hang out on.


For my second card I stamped out a background using the friends and then colored up one of the images and attached the balloon to him.  This one is my favorite as this little duck just makes my heart happy.  I kept the color palette color so I can use it for a cute baby card.



And for my Pansies card I used a brusho background I created some time ago and stamped on the beautiful floral image in juicy ink around the edge of this panel.  Next I stamped the mom sentiment and heat embossed everything in white embossing powder. To finish off this card I added just a few sequin to the center of the flowers and a glitter strip of purple paper behind this panel.



Now it's time to head on over to the InkOn3 store and grab your Platy-rific Pondies and Pansies stamp sets with coordinating Platy-rific Pondies and Pansies dies.  Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...