April 29, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Congrats Grad stamp set.  This is an awesome stamp to celebrate the grads in your life this year and for years to come.





For my card today, I stamped out the graduation caps and watercolored them with my markers in ombre' color tones.  Next, I cut them out leaving a little white border around each one.  I die cut out a large circle from a marbled alcohol ink background I had sitting round and stamped my sentiment in black ink.  I adhered the circle on a white card base and popped my graduation caps around the circle with pop up dots. I finished my card off by adding faux stitching along the edge of the card base.





This awesome stamp set will be available May 1st in the Technique Tuesday store.  Make sure to head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other design team members have for you today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow.  


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...