April 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 2.  Oh we are getting closer and closer to release day.  For today's card I'm sharing the What A Guy stamp and What A Guy Crafting Dies.  I LOVE this stamp set sooo much!!!






For my card today I randomly stamped out several of the images onto Kraft card stock in versa mark ink.  I then heat embossed the images in white embossing powder.  For my color medium I chose Primacolor premium color pencils.  After the images were colored, I ran the panel through my Bigshot with two stitched rectangle dies cutting out a middle rectangle to pop up with craft foam.  

I also die cut out a smaller rectangle and stamped a sentiment which I heat embossed in white.  All of the rectangles were then placed on a white card base.  






Want more inspiration?  Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other design team members have for you today.  Make sure to come back tomorrow for release day!  See you soon!
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...