May 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Funny Fruit stamp set and the Funny Fruit coordinating crafting dies.  This is an awesome stamp to perfect for those summer time cards.  I'm trying to eat as much good fruit as I can during these hot summer days.

I stamped these images on Bristol smooth paper and colored all of them with my Primsa Premier color pencils.  Next I die cut with with the coordinating dies and stamped on cutes faces on the orange and the peach.  Doesn't this fruit look so yummy?  



To finished off my card.  I stamped on the greeting in black in towards the bottom of the card base leaving just enough room to add some black and white polka dot washi tape.  I adhered some of the fruit directly to the card base and the others I popped up with foam dots.  I added just a few DIY enamel dots.






This awesome stamp set will be available June 1st in the Technique Tuesday store.  Make sure to head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other design team members have for you today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow.  

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...