June 23, 2018

Shine Bright With Concord and 9th

Hey peeps.  I'm back today sharing a card using the Concord and 9th Shine Bright stamp set and die cut.  I'm also participating in their current Sparkle and Shine challenge.  I think this stamp set and die cuts are perfect for this challenge.






I used a panel I made with Nuvo mousse to create a background on Canson watercolor paper.  Once that tried I ran it through my Gemini Jr. with a weave embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers.  Next I die cut out the shine and background from glitter paper and vellum. I adhered those two pieces today with my Tonic Studios adhesive glue.



I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set onto brown card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  To complete my card I cut down the mousse panel and adhered it to a piece of brown card stock and placed it on a white card base.  I adhered the shine sentiment and the strip sentiment directly onto the top panel and my card was complete.


Make sure to swing by Concord and 9th and join in on the challenge.  I've linked all the products I used for this card below for your shopping convenance.  I'll see you guys back here soon.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...