June 22, 2018

Simple Floral Card with InkOn3

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card featuring the newest release from InkOn3.  This lovely hollyhocks stamp set is beautiful for making simple floral cards. You can totally mass produce this card and have so much fun with color combinations.

For this card I simply stamped the image with InkOn3 blackout ink and colored it with some colored pencils on a 110 lb Neenah Solar White card base.  It was so relaxing to just sit and color this gorgeous image.  Next all I needed was a sentiment and my card was complete.  I did add a few crystal gems to add a little bling to my card.  You know I had to do it.  ðŸ˜‰









You can check out my other card here.  I really LOVE this stamp set Fleurette and I know others will too.  Have an amazing day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...