July 23, 2018

Bugs & Kisses....Technique Tuesday Style

Hey peeps.  I'm finally back home and in my craft room.  Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers.  I am so grateful for this supportive community and my friends.

Today on the blog I'm sharing one of the July releases from Technique Tuesday.  This is the Bugs & Kisses stamp set.  This stamp set is just too cute to me.  I love the style of the little bugs and the awesome sentiments.

 I colored my cute little bees with Copic markers and paired it with some super fun plaid paper.

I made my own background paper using a stripes stamp to add a bit more color to my card.  The sentiment is just one of a bunch of funny sentiments that go along with each of the bugs.  It's just a great set for making cards, tags and more.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back later in the week with more inspiration and hopefully a video or two.  Have an amazing day everyone.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...