July 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday - July Release

Hey peeps.  It's release day for Technique Tuesday!!  Woot woot.  This month is filled with so amazing products.  I hope you had a chance to check out the sneak peeks the team has been sharing for the last two days on the Technique Tuesday blog.  If you missed my sneak peeks you can check them out here on Sneak Peek Day 1 and Sneak Peek Day 2 blog posts.

For my card today I'm using the Beautiful Dragonflies stamp set.  As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  I stamped out my dragonflies in rainbow order mixing the colors on each dragonfly across a white piece of card stock overlapping them just a little bit.  I ran that piece of paper through my Gemini Jr. wit a stitched rectangle die cut.  Next I stamped out one of the sweet sentiments in black in to the right of the dragonflies.



Lastly I layered this beautiful panel on a green background to add a touch more color to my card.  I also off set it on this piece so one side would show more of the green card stock.  Finally this piece was place on a white card base.  A pretty clean and simple card.




Okay everyone that wraps up another awesome release from Technique Tuesday.  Make sure to head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog and store!!  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...