August 10, 2018

My Favorite Holiday and Border Diecuts 2018

Hey peeps.  I'm back today with another "my favorite" videos.  In this video I'm sharing with you some of my go-to diecuts for the holidays and ones I used for borders on my cards.  I'm a HUGE holiday card makers so there are plenty of diecuts to see.  Technique Tuesday has some of the coolest on the border dies I have seen on the market.  I think your going to love these as well.

Again some of these diecuts are still available for purchase and some are retried.  However these are just a slight amount of the beautiful die cuts companies have out and I'm sure you can find one similar if you can't find the one in my video.




Okay on to the video.  You can watch it here or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.  Enjoy.




Thanks for watching.  I'll see you back here soon with another tutorial and some inspiration.  Have a great weekend.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...