June 21, 2010

Land Of The Free

Happy Monday.  Man I sure can use another weekend. :-)  Well as Monday's have it, Repeat Impressions is featuring a new stamp this week called Land of The Free (3704W) . For us patriotic people, I just love this stamp.  I'm a military spouse so it kind of has a little bit of extra meaning for me. I know that without my husband and all the others that keep us all safe, there would be no freedom for us. Hugs and kisses to all the serve.

To get your hands on this stamp make sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built blog and pick up your discount code. And as always with the Stamp of the Week you get it at 50% off.  That's right 50% from June 21-27. So make sure you get your Land of The Free stamp so you can show your patriotic side.  Now, let's check out what some of the DT members came up with.





Materials Used
Stamp: Repeat Impressions Land of The Free
Paper:  SU Red Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy and White Sharpie Marker
Accessories:  Stars Cuttlebug embossing folder, Self-Stick Gems, Ribbon 

Have a great week everyone.

Hugs~

10 comments:

  1. What a great card; love all the silver starts throughout. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Dana! I love it all, and that ribbon could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers you have created with this card! Colors are so bright and cheery! Please tell you husband that our family prays for his safety and appreciate his willingness to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I used the same embossing folder and you've made it really accents the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Dana!! I love how you added the star embellishments. The doodling around the edge look wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dana - that ribbon is perfect with this awesome stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Dana, I love this! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Dana, and so very appropriate. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice card, Dana. I like what yo udid with the image and all your layers. Perfect ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card!
    Great job with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...