June 16, 2010

Sketch Time

Sketch time again.  It's Wednesday and we all know what happens on Wednesdays.  What If I gave you this sketch what would you make?  That's right it's What If Wednesday at The House that Stamps Built.  I just love this sketch.  I think it's one of my favorites so far.  The possibilities are endless.  That's why I went straight to my scrap bin for all the materials I used on both of my cards today.  The stamps are Repeat Impressions (of course) :-)



AND HERE'S ANOTHER CARD




See what I mean?  You can use this sketch a million times over and end up with a wonderful card.  Give it a try.  Make sure to link your card or project on The House That Stamps Built .  For a little more inspiration check out what the Rock Star came up with

Lynette
Joy
Harriet
Makiko
Darsie
Ayana
Julie


Thanks for stopping by and remember to load your card over at The House That Stamps Built.  Let's see what you can do.

Hugs~




7 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, Dana! I like the way you used the heart flower on the first one - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very pretty Dana. Love the bright colours and whimsical feel to them.

    Have a good day! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards; love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards, Dana!! I love the fun and cute DPs. It's such a great way to use the heart flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Dana - I love them both. Pretty papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana -- love the chocolate and pink colors! Both are wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are just super Dana - great take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...