July 28, 2010

RI Sketch!!

Woo hoo...it's sketch time.  Today's RI sketch is awesome.  For some reason I really had an out of the box experience with this sketch.  I had some many ideas for this sketch that I could not keep my mind from being all over the place.  I finally came up with this card.  The image of course is from Repeat Impressions called Lupine.  I am very fond of this image.  The used only part of the sentiment from the 8600 plate.  The stamp actually says Thank So Much.

Don't forget to participate in one challenge or the other each month OR you may participate in BOTH challenges each month and double your chances of winning! One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate! Make sure to link your creation to the little blue frog. :-)  While your there check out what the other DT members have to show you.

Take care everyone and see ya  back here soon.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. Goregeou Dana....love the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Dana! The lupines are so pretty, and I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Dana! I love the colors you used with this pretty lupine image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dana, this is absolutely fabulous!! Beautiful detail and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Dana! All the fabulous details you've added to this creation are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dana!
    I love the embossing and all of the details and colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Dana! You did a wonderful job picking your papers and colors and incorporating all of the elements with the sketch. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...