October 9, 2010

Autumn Memory

Good morning everyone.  Today I am so excited as I am featuring my first card using the Chi Chi Memories images.  I was so happy to learn that I was selected to be on the design team with the other lovely ladies.  Oh the images from Chi Chi Memories are just the cutest.  Wait until you see what I have in store for you. 

Today's little cutie is from the Autumn Memory Collection.  The entire collection is just darling.  I gave my little one a more mature look for this card.  She's heading out the door to explore the autumn season well dressed I must say. LOL

Thanks for stopping by everyone and I'll see you back here soon.

Hugs~



2 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...