October 23, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll

Is it Saturday already?  Man this week flew past.  Glad it did because you get to see the awesome card I made with week with my little fella from the autumn memory collection from Chi Chi Memories.  You just have to check out this collection.  Super cute images.  Also, I'm showing you this weeks sketch from Chi Chi Memories.  I love this sketch.  It really makes my little fella stand out on the card. And guess what, you can join in on the fun.  Just head on over to the Chi Chi Memories Challenge Blog and link up your project. Remember, anyone can enter, but in order to be eligible for the PRIZE, you MUST use a CHI CHI MEMORIES image.  If you need a FREEBIE, please check out the shop.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  I know you can do it, I have faith in you. :-)  Have a great day!

Hugs~



1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...