October 6, 2010

WIW Sketch

Happy hump day!  The week is half-way through.  Can't wait until Friday.  Are you ready for another sketch?  I know I am.  Today's sketch is a really great "get me started" sketch.  I've used this sketch to make some of my holiday cards.  That's right, I'm staying ahead of the game for now. :-)

Now, let's see what the other ladies have come up with.

Joy
Lynette
Makiko
Darsie
Robin
Harriet
Ayana


Just fabulous.  The creativity of these ladies just floors me.  So let's see what you can do with this sketch.  Remember there are two sketches during the month and you could win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!!  The more you participate the more chances you have to win.  And who doesn't love winning some rubber?!?! Make sure you reference Repeat Impressions Sketch O610 on your blog or photo gallery.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs~


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Dana! Love the sparkle on their hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card - love the dp you used and those sweet penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun Christmas card, Dana!! I love your take on the sketch! Pretty DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Dana! Those penguins look great and I love the background paper too! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love this bright happy creation, Dana! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana I just love this trio of penguins and how you colored them! I love that dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great job with the sketch, Dana! I love your candy cane card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous array of colors for this card!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...