December 1, 2010

Sketch Time Baby!!!

Whoot....whoot!!  I love a great sketch and this one is right at the top of my list.  I'm excited can't you tell?  LOL  The holidays are getting closer and I just go ubber crazy this time of year. 

Here is this week's sketch from Repeat Impressions.  I love this little guy.  I picked up this paper from Michael's last week and I couldn't wait to get this little penguin on my card.  Thanks Wendy for the awesome sketch.  Make sure you head on over to The House that Stamps Built to check out what the other DT members have created for you this week. Also remember it's not too late to pick up all the holiday stamps at Repeat Impressions for your holiday cards.

I'm off to start some holiday decorating and stuff.  The Christmas music will be at full volume in the Joy household.  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs~



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card; LOVE the DP, buttons and you KNOW I *heart* the penguin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Dana! Great papers, and cute penguin. I like his sparkly hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet little penguin is perfect for your dp! Love the glittery buttons! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuute!! I love the pink buttons & hat :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the sparkly hat on the penguin and DP you used is great!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...