December 15, 2010

WIW Sketch

Hi everyone.  So glad you stopped by today.  Repeat Impressions has another sketch for you.  I'm using the adorable penguin out of the Christmas Collection for my card today. This sketch makes this penguin the true centerpiece of my card.

Head on to The House That Stamps built and check out what the DT members are doing with this sketch.  Those ladies are SUPER talented for sure.

Make sure to stop back by and check out what other cards I'm going to be featuring.

Hugs~


6 comments:

  1. Pretty paper, wonderful embossing, and cute penguin - great card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Dana! Love the patterned paper and color scheme you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card; love the colors you used!

    PS-LOVE your new profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, you have made him so cute! Love the texture you used!bert

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and wonderful Dana!! I love the colors and pretty DP!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...