January 23, 2011

Treat Boxes

Hey friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  I have been very busy the past week or so making some treat boxes for a friend's party.  I had a few extra ones so I decided to use them for a future baby shower.  I used these adorable little chicks from I Brake For Digis as my focal point on the treat boxes.  Inside I have little squares of chocolate.  Aren't they just too cute?  I want to thank my friend Theresa for all her help with making sure these little boxes were completed on time.  Hugs to you sweetie.  You can add these little chicks to your collection and save 10% when you head on over to I Brake For Digis and use the SAVE10DANA code.

Take care everyone and have a blessed Sunday.

Hugs~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...