April 24, 2012

New Announcement for Party Time Tuesdays


Morning peeps.  I have some great news for you today.  First I am official a Party Time Tuesday DT members.  I'm so excited.  Thanks Jenn on my selection.  So today is a very special day for PTT. Not only do they have some special guests from Feline Playful, but they are announcing the new DT!  PLUS the current DT is doing a very special tribute their very good friend Jen Scull.  The theme for this week's challenge is "Anything" you want to bring to the party as long as it includes KRAFT!  So our challenge is ANYTHING GOES + KRAFT colored paper.  My image is from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Rosey.

This month we were lucky to have Bugaboo sponsor for the entire month of April. Yeah!!! 



 
This week we have the following fabulous sponsors:
 


 

You can read about all three of our sponsors HEREThank you to all three wonderful companies who sponsored our Anything Goes + Kraft paper.  The Kraft Outlet sent the most wonder paper and goodies for the DT to work with.  Bugaboo and Crafty sentiments provided the images for the DT.  Thank YOU!

Now onto the new members of the DT:

Michelle  VP




Britt





And of course ME. :-)   Also welcoming back Cely, Holly, Nancy, Dawn, Danie and the owner of course Jenn.  A great start to a fantastic term.  Can't wait for all the excitement.  

Now a special shout out to FELINE PLAYFUL.  Feline Playful is the go-to blog-spot where most everyone in blog-land searches for challenges.  They provide a very unique service to all of us challenge blog owners. They are a hard working group of ladies that take the time to search all challenge blogs for their current challenge theme and post it in one place. PTT gets most of their traffic directly from the Feline Playful blog. This is just a little opportunity to say Thank You.  We really appreciate you taking the time to advertise our challenges every Tuesday.  If you are not familiar with Feline Playful, please take the time to pop over...their blog is an amazing creation!  

Thanks for swinging by today.  My surgery recovery is coming along and I hope to be back to daily blogging soon.

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dana and Welcome to the PTT DT. I am so looking forward to working with you. Your card today is so pretty, I really love the butterfly paper and your beautiful coloring in. It's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS.. can't wait to see your creations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,

    I LOVE your card. The coloring is fab (as usual!!!). The dp and lo are just adorable!

    Welcome to PTT!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation and fabulous colouring

    you left me a comment, saying about my selection could you leave me a comment with the link as I am struggling to locate the page I need to look at,
    thank you
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...