August 20, 2012

Get Sketchy with MFT

Morning peeps.  Hope your week is starting off on a good note.  I'm participating in the My Favorite Things guest DT challenge.  I have always loved MFT products.  And with even more stuff to love, I thought I would try out for the September guest spot for a chance to be a part of amazing team.  I would love to join in on the fun with the DT members by showcasing all the great die-manics and stamps that MFT carries.  They are so versatile and with my ever changing stamping style, plus the love for my craft, I hope I would be a great match. 

I used the Let's Grab Drinks stamp set and paper pieced the dress with Basic Grey June Bug paper.  I am in LOVE with this print.  Reminds me of all the maxi dresses the ladies are wearing this year.  And yes, I think this image is me with my Cosmo martini.  LOL  I had a blast working on this card.  Loving the sentiments in this set too.  With fifteen sentiments to choose from I'm going to have an endless supply of "Let's Grab Drinks" cards and gifts.  My girlfriends know that I LOVE a great dirty martini. ;-)

And here's a close-up of the dress.  I wish I had this image's figure.  LOL

Wish me luck everyone as I enter the challenge.  There are some really talented ladies this month and I'm glad to be amongst the participates.  Gotta run but make sure to come and visit me again soon.

Hugs and love~




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Fantastic card and adore the layout you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...