March 26, 2013

YNS - Tasty Tuesday


                                          

Hey peeps.  It's time for another Tasty Tuesday over at Your Next Stamp.  Karen has been finding the hottest color combos for us to use for our Tasty Tuesday treats. This is the last one for March.  So here is my card using the colors from this month's inspiration.

I used the adorable Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set One.  This are the cutest ever little critters.  I framed my little friend with the Insta Love Polariod Die. The cute little button came from the Whatnots Die Set - Back to School.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoyed your visit.  Make sure to swing by tomorrow for more great stuff from Your Next Stamp.

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...