July 21, 2013

DP2 Challange


Hey peeps.  Back with another card for the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  The challenge this week is to use turquoise on your card.  I had this adorable image for Mo's colored up for almost a year I guess.  So today was the day for her to make your debut on my card.  She is colored up in Copic markers and the paper is from SU and Doodle Bug.  I used an older sentiment from The Angel Company.  I already know who this cutie is heading to.  My grandmother who we loving call "G" (she's got that name when she became a great grandma).  She indeed is my superhero for all the love she has given to our entire family. 

Well thanks for swinging by today.  Of to relax away these tummy troubles.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...