October 24, 2013

Make It Colourful Challenge #2

Hey peeps.  How is everyone doing?  First let me say thank you for all the love you have been showing me.  I really appreciate all your comments.  They make my day.

Here's a card I made for Challenge #2 Inspiration (Colouring Eyes) over at Make It Colourful.  I have never really colored an image where the eyes were the inspiration.  I thought this would get me out of my comfort zone.  Indeed it did just that!  I have been coloring away these days.  This image is from Make It Crafty named Melyssa.  In this digital package you will receive four images to play with.  I love each one as they are all different with the focus on creating a gorgeous card. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    I just found your site and was looking around and saw the treat box you did last year for Halloween with the eek the bat from YNS and was wondering how you made the box its so cute and so are the rest off you things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful with awesome colouring. I am now your latest keen Follower xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...