January 29, 2014

Open My Heart

Hey peeps.  Slowly coming to an end with my Valentine's Day cards.  I have one or two more to show you and it's over for 2014.  Today's card was made with the newly released Transform-able Heart Full Of Love die-namic from My Favorite Things.  I have to say I'm in love with the versatility of this die.  Today I cut the solid heart on Martha Stewart Valentine designer paper.  Love this double sided paper.  Then I cut the inner heart on Neenah white paper and then again on Bazzill light pink paper.  I gently cut the love sentiment from the pink paper and adhered it to the white heart.  This way my heart was two toned.  I then ran some kraft paper through my Cuttlebug with my Sizzix Jar Label background embossing folder.  Matted all my layers using the Perfect Layers tool and I was done.  But then I needed to add a little umph to my card so I grab a Recollections Valentine clothespin and some Recollections enamel dots to finish it all off.

Well, hope you enjoyed the preview of my Valentine's day card.  I'm about to take a nap.  Creating today has worn me out.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...