May 15, 2014

Show Your Patriotic Side

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a card I made for the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.  First I have to say I love this ribbon pack from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I decided to join their monthly ribbon club and I'm loving all the ribbon that's hitting my mailbox.

I'm sure you have heard me say I like to sit around and color up images.  After they are colored I place them in a bin to make a card later.  Well, this little beauty worked perfect for today's card.  I don't remember the name of  this stamp (sorry) because I've had her colored up for some time now.  I used my Zutter Bow-It-All to make my bow on this card.  I LOVE how my bow came out.  I'm rather proud of it.  LOL

I gotta run as I have a few errands to run before I lose the rest of my day.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...