October 6, 2014

Distess Your Leaves

Hey peeps.  Back with a new fall card.  I just love the crisp weather we are finally having here in Georgia.  It morning are perfect for sitting out on the back porch sipping my morning coffee checking Facebook and Pinterest.  Oh the life of a retired woman.  LOL 
I wanted to join in on the fun over at Addicted to Stamps.  Their inspiration piece seen here so reminds me of the laid back fall days. I couldn't help but to make a card.


For my card I used a few colors of distress inks and sponged up a piece of white cardstock.  Next I used the Out On A Limb die-namic from My Favorite Things and make a design on my paper.  I really like how this one came out. All I needed was a quick sentiment so I die cut out word thank you from my Thanks die-namics and I was done. I also entered my card into the Stamp and Create Challenge. 


I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I really need to get busy and finish editing these videos I have for you.  I'll be sure to get one done this week for ya. :-)

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...