October 26, 2015

Holy BOWS - The Ton Stamps

Happy Monday peeps.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I was busy up to my eye balls in paper, Copics and football.  LOL  And my NY Giants won!!  Woot Woot - go big BLUE!!  Since I was in my stamp room I decided to make a video to share with you.  I am in LOVE with the Ton Stamps Holiday Bows stamp set.  HOLY BOWS...they are a-ma-zing!!  I have to be an enabler on these.  If you want to make gorgeous bows for your holiday cards or packages, you need this stamp set.

Here is the card I made using this set. The beautiful sentiment is from the Holiday Lyrics set. 




Okay on to the video so I can show you how to make these amazing bows.  I think you're going to like this one. ;-) You can also watch the video HERE in HD.






Okay peeps.  That wraps things up for today.  I hope you will take a moment to subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel.  I'm approaching 1,000 followers.  Won't you help me get there?  Spread the joy and tell your friends.  And I'll catch you back here soon!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...